Provided site work for new student housing on University of Delaware campus.
- Cut/Fill 24,000 CY
- Cut/Haul 11,500 CY
- Import 10,000 CY
- Machine Grading 54,000 SY
- Sanitary Sewer 3,200 LF
- Storm Sewer 5,100 LF
- Roof Drains 1,000 LF
- 3 Storm Techs
- 3,000 CY excavated for 3 Bio Ponds
- 9,500 LF Waterline
- 10,000 LF Curb
- 5,000 TON Hot Mix Asphalt
- 4,935 SY Sidewalk
- Corrado Construction Company worked alongside several subcontractors in a congested area.
- The housing campus was split into two sides by a shopping center.
- Our scope doubled but the schedule remained the same.
- We worked extended hours to meet the schedule.