Site preparation, utilities and finishes for a brand new fire station adjacent to the existing Mill Creek Fire Station located on Kirkwood Highway.
- Minor site demolition, erosion and sediment controls.
- 6,000 CY of earthwork.
- Sanitary, storm and water tie-ins on Kirkwood Highway.
- Installed two underground storm water detention basins totaling over 17,000 cubic feet of storage.
- Installed 500 LF on-site fire and domestic water.
- Installed over 1,000 Lf of curb.
- Installed 1,000 tons of hot mix paving.
- Placed permanent seeding and mulch, including two filter strip sediment control areas.
- Coordination of work activities with GC and other subcontractors, the site had very limited space for laydown of materials and equipment.
- Installation of utilities with connections in Kirkwood Highway; most tie-in work performed at night.
- Removal and disposal of unforeseen buried building debris