Demolition of existing asphalt parking lot and concrete pads. Prepared site for new Royal Farms store with storm water management pond and Stormtech underground storage. Installed new DelDOT entrance improvements, sidewalks, and multi-use path.
- Installed 1,450 LF of silt fence perimeter controls.
- Removed trees, fencing, and a one-acre parking lot.
- Graded 8,500 CY of earthwork for new Royal Farms store.
- Installed 150 LF of water and 60 LF of sanitary services to building.
- Installed storm water management pond and Stormtech underground storage facility.
- Installed over 3,400 LF of curb and 8,297 SF of sidewalk.
- Installed over 3,300 tons of asphalt pavement on-site and for DelDOT widening.
- While removing the existing parking lot it was discovered that the pavement was thicker than anticipated. We were able to work with project stakeholders and governing authorities to re-use the asphalt directly under the new pavement section, providing a thicker pavement section and a clean site during building construction at no additional cost.
- Worked with client to sequence work to ensure that the underground tank install caused minimal impact to site work and project schedule.