Heavy Equipment Operator
We are looking for a full-time heavy equipment operator with at least 10 years of experience in the site development industry.
- Preparing heavy equipment by conducting operator inspections and performing preventative maintenance checks.
- Preparing for work by studying and clarifying instruments and diagrams, calculating requirements and gathering supplies.
- Operating equipment per the specifications of the site superintendent and the equipment’s operating instructions.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy job site by following the CSAFETY program.
- Troubleshooting breakdowns and calling for repairs.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- 40-45 hour workweek, including occasional weekend work.
- Occasional shift work.
- Makeup or overtime including Saturdays, Sundays and/or evening hours.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Willingness to travel to project sites within a 50 mile radius of Wilmington DE.
*Additionally, you must pass a drug screen and criminal background test which will be provided by the company prior to employment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with special needs to perform the essential functions.
- Vision correctable to 20/20.
- Ability to walk, stoop, bend and climb.
- Ability to reach and stretch.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.