We are looking for a utility laborer with at least 5 years of experience.
- Work as a part of a crew.
- Assist as required in all manual labor aspects of the project as directed by the foreman or field superintendent.
- Operate construction equipment.
- Handle physically demanding construction duties.
- Assist crew members in placing underground pipes and conduits.
- Perform manual labor and shovel work and operate power tools.
- 40-45 hour workweek, including occasional weekend work.
- Occasional shift work.
- Makeup or overtime including Saturdays, Sundays and/or evening hours.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Willingness to travel to project sites within a 50 mile radius of Wilmington DE.
*Additionally, you must pass a drug screen which will be provided by the company prior to employment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with special needs to perform the essential functions.
- Vision correctable to 20/20.
- Ability to walk, stoop, bend and climb.
- Ability to reach and stretch.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.