Site preparation for a brand new restaurant on a previously unoccupied parcel. Work included earthwork, utilities, curb and pavement.
- 6,000 CY of Earthwork (cut/fill and import).
- Installation of over 200 LF of gravity sanitary sewer at an average depth of six feet including a new grease trap.
- Installation of over 800 LF of new storm pipe including five new structures area and 500 LF of roof drain connections.
- Tie-in to existing water in two locations including 400 LF of fire main and 200 LF of domestic water pipe.
- Import and compaction of over 3400 tons of GABC and installation of over 600 tons of hot mix asphalt.
- Approximately 2600 LF of curb and curb and gutter and 200 SF of sidewalk and ADA pavers in public right of way.
- Cheddar’s set an aggressive schedule that dictated most construction was to take place in winter months. Corrado Construction worked with RCC to get most of the site work out of the way and base the parking lot before winter so other trades would have clean access to the building.
- Both Cheddar’s and RCC relied on Corrado as a local resource to make sure the proper process was taken in order to obtain the certificate of occupancy on schedule.