Conversion of a warehouse facility to a school, complete with multiple athletic fields and the addition of a gym to the existing building. Parking lot and building layout were changed for the new owner.
- Installed perimeter controls including 1,800 LF of silt fence.
- Demolished portions of curb, sidewalk, parking lot, and a concrete loading dock.
- Constructed three athletic fields with over 30,000 CY of earthwork.
- Reconfigured parking lot and entrances for school use.
- Installed 152’ of water service to building.
- Prep 15,000 SF building pad for addition.
- Installed 550 LF of underdrain and 150 CY of Bio-Soil bio-retention facilities.
- Installed 276 LF of storm sewer.
- Installed 25,000 SF of concrete sidewalks.
- Resurfaced existing parking lot and re-pave entrance road using over 1,000 tons of asphalt.
- Performed improvements to entrance road in order transfer ownership to the City of Newark.
- In order to construct the athletic fields, over 30,000 CY of dirt needed to be moved in a short time frame to allow seeding of the fields the season prior to school opening.
- Worked with client to sequence work to ensure that underground tank install caused minimal impact to sitework and project schedule